Complaint Review: "Department of legal affairs and investigation"

• Submitted: Thu, January 19, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, January 19, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Florida United States of America
"Department of legal affairs and investigation"
N/A Internet United States of America

"Department of legal affairs and investigation" Department of legal affairs and investigation Robert Smith Threaten to sue me and have "the cops put me in jail tomorrow if i dont give them my attorney and or fees today" N/A, Internet

Called me a couple times throuought the day, on my cell phone and work phone.
Threatening to sue me with an open case, that i should have already been aware of because of a "loan i never payed off".... I never received any loan.

If i didnt give them my attorneys number and the fees, they threatend to have "the cops come to my house and take me to jail"

After calling my financial advisor and asking them about the situation, they told me it was a scam and to call them back, i did and they told me "to calm down" and they repeated the same thing.

So i decided to research the number, and apparently this has happened to multiple people.

I called them back and they literally answered the phone with: "Fu*k you ni**er go back to your country" and hung up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2012 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Department-of-legal-affairs-and-investigation/internet/Department-of-legal-affairs-and-investigation-Department-of-legal-affairs-and-investigat-825244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on "Department of legal affairs and investigation"