Complaint Review: Depatment Of Public Relations - National Awards Commision Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Awards Program

• Submitted: Thu, December 29, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, December 29, 2005

• Reported By:Austtin Texas
Awards Commision Plaza Kansas City, Montana U.S.A.

Department Of Public Relations - National Awards Commision - Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Awards Program ripoff scamm arts well played paper work only get me once you f***rs Kansas City Montana

I sent these b**ches my money. They really f*** me. I kenw this was a scam what was I thinking. 20 dollars for 300,000.. Bull s**t. I hope you guys chatch these fakes and then may be we will be laughing at them. Until then you f***ers got me, But a least I got out cheap.

Joseph
Austtin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2005 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Depatment-Of-Public-Relations-National-Awards-Commision-Las-Vegas-Nevada-Actionable-Awards-Program/Kansas-City-Montana-6417-8035/Department-Of-Public-Relations-National-Awards-Commision-Las-Vegas-Nevada-Actionable-A-169746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Depatment Of Public Relations - National Awards Commision Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Awards Program