Complaint Review: Dept of Children Services California

• Updated: Sun, July 15, 2012

• Reported By: State Advocate Francesca — NY New York United States of America
Dept of Children Services California
431 The City Drive Internet United States of America

Dept of Children Services California I started SENATE COMMITTEE & UP TO TOP Internet

How many parents have been VICTIMS OF VIOLENT CRIMES or DOMESTIC VIOLENCE documented incidents and now your child was filtrated through D.C.S? How many were Native American (25%)? Did your family receive DA required "SAFE HOUSE?" That is WHY we have so many wrongful children in the system. I have still had my DMV/PASSPORT stolen after 15 years of battles and have repped many others up to SENATE LEVEL. I right now am going back up to the top and know WASH DC level. DUE PROCESS VIOLATIONS OF FALSE INTEREST ON NO PRINCIPLE OWED FEES to Dept of Children Service is the GAME. IF they never allow you proper COURT DUE PROCESS then they keep rolling FALSE INTEREST when you do not owe them a DIME. I as well never saw the FATHER once asked for real Child Support and I have paid 8k when 4k was asked and court orders ignored to RETURN my dmv and PASSPORT violated which is a FEDERAL ID, not state, and our RIGHTS are wronged when we cant get OUT of their false debt rolling data base. WHO ELSE IS GOING THROUGH IT...I have a media piece for attorney general AND READY TO SEE REAL CASES OF FALSE DEBTS AND THOSE HALTED OF DMV/PASSPORTS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2012 12:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dept-of-Children-Services-California/internet/Dept-of-Children-Services-California-I-started-SENATE-COMMITTEE-UP-TO-TOP-Internet-911882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dept of Children Services California