Complaint Review: Dept. of Legal affairs & Investigations

• Updated: Sat, February 25, 2012

• Reported By: Heather — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania United States of America
Dept. of Legal affairs & Investigations
N/A Internet United States of America

Dept. of Legal affairs & Investigations John Lee or Levi also a heavy accented woman, the man has an accent as welll Told me I took a online loan out and that I HAD to have A attorney or the police would be at my door to arrest mr the next day. They left a voicemail on Feb. 22 & I am stil here, but it is scary. I ha N/A, Internet

On Feb. 22,2013 minding ny own business I rceive a voicemail, It starts out by saying that this is intended for Heather Batocchi, That he needed me or my attorney to call that this was extremley time senstive. His name is JOHN LEE his number is 213-261-5794,don't disregard hear fromthis message or the call, now if you don'return the call and we don't hear from your attorney, the only thing i can do is wish you Good luck as the situation falls on you. That was the voicemail, when I finally got tjrough a womam answered the phone I gave her my name and she told me this was regarding online LOANS . Which I have never taken one out , I told her to send me copies of all the documents and you could tell she was getting frazzled, she kept asking about the online loans, Then she also told me the POLICE wouild be at my house to arrest me, I told her to send them, that I will have her investigaed, then the phone went dead. I have aleady eporrteed them to the Attirney Geneal's office.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2012 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dept-of-Legal-affairs-Investigations/internet/Dept-of-Legal-affairs-Investigations-John-Lee-or-Levi-also-a-heavy-accented-woman-the-844561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dept. of Legal affairs & Investigations