Complaint Review: Dept of Legal affairs and investigation

• Submitted: Fri, June 22, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, June 22, 2012

• Reported By: da — Reno Nevada United States of America
Dept of Legal affairs and investigation
unknown unknow, California United States of America
  • Phone: 760-278-3027
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Dept of Legal affairs and investigation Michael Carter This company is calling and threatening arrest on something I never heard of unknow, California

I received a call from this company asking for my lawyers name and #.  I was told that I had a lawsuit being filed against me and the police would be arresting me the same day.

When I asked for additional information, - who, what, where, they hung up.

This is a SCAM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2012 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dept-of-Legal-affairs-and-investigation/unknow-California-/Dept-of-Legal-affairs-and-investigation-Michael-Carter-This-company-is-calling-and-threate-901349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dept of Legal affairs and investigation