Complaint Review: Derand Auto

• Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: joshuabarbour — Ottawa Ontario Canada
Derand Auto
1231 Newmarket St Ottawa, ON K1B 5N6 Ottawa, Ontario United States of America

Derand Auto Derand Auto Ottawa, NO REFUND. CALLED CONSTANTLY. DIDN'T HAVE IN STOCK EVEN THOUGH WAS TOLD THEY DID. LIED. NO REFUND AFTER 1.5 MONTHS Ottawa, Ontario

Called Derand Automotive or Derand motorsport. Asked about a hitch for my suv. Was told they had over 100 in stock. Made my appointment and paid down payment for hitch to hold it and book my appointment. (found out after that he charged the whole cost on my CC)

Drove to the shop to get my hitch installed. Went to front desk to a trainee, who then brought over the boss or whoever, boss came over and told me ...hmmmmm it looks like your hitch isn't here yet. I then told him that he told me that they had over 100 hitches in my size. HE then said "oh i meant we had them in georgia" can you come back another day. I had already taken time off work to get this installed and it was quite a drive for me to get there. I said no thanks and asked politely for a refund instead. HE said no problem and then made me a receipt. I got home and realized there had been no refund issued, I waited 3 days to see if it just needed to pass through. [continued below]....
..... NOPE...called and called and called. All 4 times I called over the next month I was told it hadn't been done, but would be. BEEN a month and a half and still no refund. Opened a ticket with my mastercard complaints and they are taking forever because Derand automotive or Derand motorsport is not responding. Do not do business with these greasy sales guys. Ever since I had this experience I FB'd it and SOOO many people told me never to go there. Save your time and money and spend your money elsewhere.

for the search engines.
complaints against Derand Automotive ottawa, complaints against Derand motorsport ottawa,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Derand-Auto/Ottawa-Ontario-K1B-5N6/Derand-Auto-Derand-Auto-Ottawa-NO-REFUND-CALLED-CONSTANTLY-DIDNT-HAVE-IN-STOCK-EVEN-T-1002771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Derand Auto