Complaint Review: Derek Legendre

• Updated: Wed, January 08, 2014

• Reported By: Skeeter418 — Pennsylvania
Derek Legendre
Thibodaux, Louisiana USA

Derek Legendre Structured Services Group Kristin Moran THEIVES Thibodaux Louisiana

*Consumer Comment: Also Scammed

*Author of original report: Update

Derek Legendre contacted me to Install a tankless water cooler in downtown Philadelphia in late October. The install kit was incomplete and complications required 3 visits to the Job site. We agreed he would pay me via paypal $300 prior to beginning this job. After work was complete, he required all kinds of photos and paper work, which I submitted. I waited 2 weeks and No payment arrived. After calling 3 times, He lies and tells me they inadvertently mailed me a check. I wait 2 weeks and no check arrives. He said he would cancel the check and mail another one. I told him not to mail a check, but send the payment via paypal, but he refused to do so claiming "I was being ridiculous" and he would mail me another check to spite me. Again, no payment arrived. It has now been 10 weeks.

I contacted his customer directly and advised them of the situation and told them not to use Structured service group, and they agreed. [continued below]....

..... I feel sorry for all the people who have been victims of his and Kristin Moron schemes. They don't answer phone calls, their numbers are rarely in service, no address to this business. They are complete SCAM ARTIST. I hope there is a special place in h*** for them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2014 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Derek-Legendre/Thibodaux-Louisiana/Derek-Legendre-Structured-Services-Group-Kristin-Moran-THEIVES-Thibodaux-Louisiana-1113972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Derek Legendre

Also Scammed

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

Kristin Oikari AKA Kristin Lee Oikari AKA Kristin Moran AKA Kristin Lee Moran AKA Kristan Oikari AKA Kristan Lee Oikari AKA Kristan Moran AKA Kristan Lee Moran

I was also scammed by Kristin Oikari and Derek Legendre. Everything the author says in this report is true. Kristin and Derek work very closely, and they are both criminals. When Kristin gets in hot water she likes to pretend that Derek was the cause of the non-payment and doesn't work for her anymore, but in reality, they are in this crime together. Derek and Kristin both lie about sending payment. I don't know why they do this, other than to buy time. Kristin is a very smooth talker and you will see her rebuttals on here asking the contractors to contact her for a resolution. This is an absolute lie, as there is no negotiating with a criminal that never had any intention to pay the contractor.

Here is my original report about Kristin Oikari and Derek Legendre:

Here is another report about them:

Update

AUTHOR: ktr - ()

Kristin Moran Kristin Lee Moran Kristin OiKari Kristin Lee OiKari Kristen OiKari Kristen Moran

is a THEIF as well as Derek Legendre

This is a continuation of previous report -

I contacted Kristins customer directly to report non-payment. After hearing from her customer that I had contacted them, Kristin called me for the first time. This is over 60 days since I finished work and left her about 10 voicemails over the course of time. She told me Derek no longer worked for her. She indicated that she would be happy to take care of my grievance, but I needed to return the subcontrater agreement. I returned it, and she said it was an old agreement that they no-longer use. She sent me a new agreement. After closely analyzing the new agreement against the old one, I noticed 2 changes. 1) She changed payment period from NET 15 to NET 30 and 2) she snuck in this line:

"Structured Services Group Incorporated reserves right to withhold any and all payments due to contractor for knowingly and intentionally causing irreparable damage to the company brand or business relationships with Structured Services Group Incorporated’s client base"

This was her sneaky attempt at trying to legalize the fact that she hadn't paid me. I caught it and told her I wouldn't sign and she needs to use the previous agreement. She refused. I asked for her WORD that she would pay me, and she refused to give it to me. She is very smooth and manipulative. I still have not been paid and do not expect too. I am in the process of submitting a court claim and writing a report for the examiner to publish. BEWARE!!!