Complaint Review: DermPure

• Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: Judi in Florida 2013 — Lantana Florida United States of America
DermPure
6330 Washington Street Unit 8 Denver, Colorado United States of America

DermPure Promises free samples for shipping charge--my checking account was charged $300.+ before the trial period was over Denver, Colorado

DemPure has an ad on Facebook offering free samples for shipping costs only ($1.00 per item)  This is their ploy to get your account number. The samples came, order date 12/27/2012, with notice that you are now on their monthly auto-mailing for $147.41 and $119.89, unless you cancel within ten days. This scam withdrew $267.30 from my account on December 31, 2012.

The first time I telephoned (01/02/2013) this company a foreign language speaking gentleman informed me that I could not get a refund because I did not respond within the time frame. (order date 12/27/2012--payment withdrawn 12/31/2012--where's the 10 day period?)  After much discussion, and his refusal to connect me with a supervisor (he said none were available), HE hung up on me!  Calling back immediately, and waiting  for 20+ minutes I spoke to another foreign language gentleman who informed me he was a supervisor. He agreed to refund my money upon receiving the product back, gave me two order authorizations and stated that I would receive an email with further confirmation that same day.  Later that evening, still not receiving the email I again contacted DemPure.  After another long wait, another person came on the line & stated their computer was down & I would have to call back.

I telephoned back this morning (01/03/2013) and now have been informed I would receive the email within 24 hours.

This  so called company is a scam, don't fall for their advertisements.  The money they scammed from me is part of my mortgage money, I am unemployed and managing on unemployment compensation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DermPure/Denver-Colorado-80216/DermPure-Promises-free-samples-for-shipping-charge-my-checking-account-was-charged-300-990479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DermPure