Complaint Review: Derma Juvenate c/o GLF

• Updated: Mon, October 15, 2012

• Reported By: Diane — Houston Texas United States of America
Derma Juvenate c/o GLF
41 Canal Street, Lewiston ME04240 Internet United States of America

Derma Juvenate c/o GLF Bio Geniste I ordered a tria sample and was quoted "free sample, just pay shipping of undee $7. I rexeived 1 package from Bio Geniste - $2.95 shipping for sample. I received 1 package marked Derma Juvenate - $3 Internet

I placed an  order with Bio Geneste for a "free" sample of their product and my cost $2.99 was for shipping.  I received the product.  I then received a second package from Derma Juvenate for a free sample, my cost $3.99 for shipping.  Both invoices state Total Billed as shipping only.  I had been  told that my "free samples" would cost less than $7.  I instructed them not to send me anything that cost one penny more.  Bio Geneste sent me the sample and immediately closed my account.  Approximately 15-18 days later my checking account was debited $89.71 for a Derma Juvenate product.  I did not realize these were 2 different companies - only differently named products.  I called Bio Geneste about the debit and they said they had not billed me, my account (shipping) was  paid in full and my account had been closed.  Now, I only spoke to 1 person about these products.  I agreed to $7 shipping ($2.99 for 1 and $3.99 for second one which equals $6.98).  The products were shipped from the same address - 41 canal Street, Lewiston, ME 04240.  The shipping charges were both  incurred 9/25/12 and both hit my bank 9/27/12.  If they are not  the same company - how did Derma Juvenate get my debit card information.  This is truly a scam.  I contacted my  bank (thank the Good Lord I can see my banking online) and told them the charge was not authorized and they are going to refund the money  to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2012 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Derma-Juvenate-co-GLF/internet/Derma-Juvenate-co-GLF-Bio-Geniste-I-ordered-a-tria-sample-and-was-quoted-free-sample-ju-955172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Derma Juvenate c/o GLF