Complaint Review: Derma Juvenate

• Submitted: Sat, April 13, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, April 13, 2013

• Reported By: Mary — Other
Derma Juvenate

Derma Juvenate 433 Plaza Real Suite 275 They misled me into believing that I was being sent a free trial of this cream. But never received trial. But have been receiving bottles of dermajuvenate and money beeping taken from account every , Internet

I have been trying to stop this company from sending me this product and to stop taking money from my account. It has been going on for 4 months. I cannot get through to them phone just keeps ringing out. It is a nightmare. Can anyone help me to get to speak to someone who would be able to help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2013 08:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Derma-Juvenate/internet/Derma-Juvenate-433-Plaza-Real-Suite-275-They-misled-me-into-believing-that-I-was-being-sen-1042965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Derma Juvenate