Complaint Review: Derma-Juvenate

• Submitted: Fri, April 25, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, April 25, 2014

• Reported By: Borney — Sherwood Park Alberta
Nationwide USA

Derma-Juvenate Derma-juvenate's phone no. was not working and I tried numberous times to cancel after the trial period. I now see 2 monthly charges of $101 and $106. I had also sent an email way back early March to cancel. Today, they finally answered their telephone. They will not refund the product cost - just $50% of first order. I have since returned the product as I did not order it! So I wonder if another will come through for April. This product DID NO GOOD FOR MY SKIN - actually my skin felt and 'sounded' like rubbing on rubber! United Kingdom & Florida. Shipped Ontario, Can. Nationwide

Derma-Rejuvenate has continued to bill my MasterCard account for 2 orders that I did not want. I sent an email cancelling in March. I telephoned this company numerous times but their phone no. 1-888-447-6613 only gave a message "end of call..." and then a dial tone - a charge of $101.89. A shipment was made and I returned it. Now I find that another charge is on my MC for $106.00. Today, someone DID ANSWER THE PHONE. I tried really hard to get a refund of these 2 amounts. They will only give me $48.00 (50% of the first order)! They keep insisting that I should have called to cancel my order during the 2-week trial period. This was not clearly stated on the trial order form. And their phone number did not work!

This company, Derma-Juvenate is a complete rep-off. The product DOES NOT WORK - Made my skin feel and 'sound' like rubber!

What can be done to prevent other fool-hearty women (and men too) from becoming prey to this company? They are getting RICH even by getting payments for 1 or 2 months BEFORE customers are able to rectify the situation. I must say I have learned my lesson about "trials". PLEASE EVERYONE ON FACEBOOK - Please do not send information!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2014 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Derma-Juvenate/nationwide/Derma-Juvenate-Derma-juvenates-phone-no-was-not-working-and-I-tried-numberous-times-to-1141736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Derma-Juvenate