Complaint Review: Derma Pure

• Reported By: Delaney — Limerick Pennsylvania United States of America
Derma Pure
4340 W. Chandler Blvd. Ste 5 Chandler, Arizona United States of America

Derma Pure Stole my money Chandler, Arizona

I expected to receive a free trial which arrived and along with the amount of $147.41 posted to my credit card.  How stupid are we to give a credit card when ordering a free sample.  However, I called cancelled and received an RMA Number which I affixed to the returned package.  I also received an amount of $70.73 returned to my bank and have not seen the remaining monies.  I have called constantly and now see that this company should be checked into and stopped.  Please do something if not for my lousy $76.68 but for the future.  This is a sin!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Derma-Pure/Chandler-Arizona-85226/Derma-Pure-Stole-my-money-Chandler-Arizona-1017291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Derma Pure