Complaint Review: Derma RVTL US

• Updated: Mon, July 22, 2013

• Reported By: Jo V — Coupeville Washington
Derma RVTL US
2441 E Ave S, Suite G100 Palmdale, California USA

Derma RVTL US I searched the fine print before purchasing a "Trial" offer from RTVL and 15 days after I got it they had a charge of $93 pending in my checking account. Palmdale California

After looking for the fine print stating I would be charged later for product and not finding anything, I decided to order a trial of Derma RVTL US.  Fourteen days later I was charged $93 for a 1 (one) month jar of skin cream.  I called my bank, Wells Fargo, and they read me off some bullshit line that after 2 weeks I don't like the product, to send back the unused protion and there would be no more charges to my account.

That was NOT anywhere in the advertisement I ordered from.  They absolutely made me think I was getting a trial sample.  The same thing happened to my girlfriend, but her bank called her about the charge and she told them not to put it through and they didn't.  So now I'm out $93 and I'm upset with my bank to boot.  I want my money back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2013 08:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Derma-RVTL-US/Palmdale-California-93550/Derma-RVTL-US-I-searched-the-fine-print-before-purchasing-a-Trial-offer-from-RTVL-and-1-1069241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Derma RVTL US