Complaint Review: Derma juvenate

• Submitted: Tue, November 27, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: A A — Internet India
Derma juvenate

Derma juvenate Unauthenticated deduction from the account by dermajuvenate , Internet

I bought dermajuvenate trial pack from the site and they mentioned that I have to pay only for the shipping charges which was around 5GBP only. After around 2 weeks, they deducted 89.91 GBp from my account without my consent. This company is complete fraud. Now I got to know that in very minute letters they have written their terms and conditions. If they want to play fair, why cant they put everything as bold as their advertisement. I have asked them to return my money back because I do not want to continue with these frauds anymore. And atleast I will try to spread this awarness across net to everybody so they are not able to fool any more people like they did to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Derma-juvenate/internet/Derma-juvenate-Unauthenticated-deduction-from-the-account-by-dermajuvenate-Internet-974623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Derma juvenate