Complaint Review: DermaJuvenate

• Updated: Fri, May 24, 2013

• Reported By: Emma — London
DermaJuvenate
FT Natural ltd Herkimer House Mill Rd Industrial Nationwide United Kingdom

DermaJuvenate DermaJuvenate offer a reduced price sample, take your card details and without realising it you have agreed to pay them £89.91 a month for nothing at all. A complete rip-off. Linlithgow Nationwide

I was offered a sample of DermaJuvenate on line at a reduced trial price of about£7 plus postage and packing. Very foolishly I didn't read the terms and conditions which were not on the main web page at all. A week later the DermaJuvenate arrived in the post and was clearly a cheap and dodgy brand.

The next thing I know is that the company has taken £89.91 out of my bank account. My bank tells me that I inadvertently agreed to their terms and conditions when I paid for the initial sample, and that they could TRY to go on getting this sum monthly from my bank account.

I have spent hours on the phone with the fraud departmemnt of my bank, the Trading Standards Authority, and it would seem that 'companies' who get you to agree to 'terms and conditions' however fraudulent they may be, are within the law. There is clearly something terribly wrong here, and internet transactions must protect the consumer better. How can a company legally be taking money from your bank account for nothing.

Beware of DermaJuvenate, and any company offering samples with terms and conditions that are not clear.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 06:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DermaJuvenate/nationwide/DermaJuvenate-DermaJuvenate-offer-a-reduced-price-sample-take-your-card-details-and-wit-1053507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DermaJuvenate