Complaint Review: DermaWand

• Updated: Thu, July 10, 2014

• Reported By: Foxy — ALTAMONTE SPRINGS Florida
DermaWand
150 Stewart Parkway Greensboro, Georgia USA

DermaWand Free Trial Navigation at the DermaWand Website... don't go near it! They charge you $9.95 the second you hit the submit button even if you Navigate from it! Greensboro Georgia

*Author of original report: Don't call me a liar!

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: False statement

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: You lied and did NOT get charged $9.95

I went to the website... decided to read rip off report, and a few reviews which none were convincing enough for me to purchase. Navigated away from the page. Thought nothing more about it, until the next day I get a email saying Your DermaWand order is on its way! And that I was being charged a nonrefundable amount of $9.95! Tried calling numerous times, never reached a live operator. Finally I called my bank. what a crock!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2013 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DermaWand/-Greensboro-Georgia-30642/DermaWand-Free-Trial-Navigation-at-the-DermaWand-Website-dont-go-near-it-They-charge-1074843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DermaWand

Don't call me a liar!

AUTHOR: Foxy - ()

I have an email... stating I was charged and my bank statement- that I had to call my bank and have the charges reversed when no one answered the phones to take the charge off! And I will not be giving you any of my information from my bank to prove my statement. There would be no reason for me to come to the RIP OFF report if this hadn't happened. My statement is true and correct!!!!!

#2 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

False statement

AUTHOR: LadyB - ()

Unless you can show your charges, this report you filed is potentially false and misleading.

Feel free to show details in attachments here.

I iwll follow up for you personally.

#3 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

You lied and did NOT get charged $9.95

AUTHOR: LadyB - ()

Please be aware that you did not get charged $9.95 by leaving the company website.

Thats ridiculous.

Even in your statement you prove this to be incorrect.

Quote " none were convinicing enough to buy"

So you did not buy NOR did you get charged.

I invite you to disclose more details if you insist that the company charged anything to your card.

For example post a copy of your statement.

Or Call the company.

Or email them.

Or reply to this with details and Ill follow up directly.

Thank you.