hidden

• Reported By: Jules — Wellborn Florida United States of America
DermaWand
150 Stewart PKWY Greensboro, Georgia United States of America

DermaWand UnEthical Business Practice Greensboro, Georgia

I ordered DermaWand on 01/13/2013 over the phone. I had attempted to order from the website but was not able to complete my order online due to internet connectivity. On the DermaWand website it says "Free Shipping". and you pay $9.95 for the first 30 days. Then underneath it says you pay an additional 14.95 for S+H . I had no idea that I was going to be charged again for S+H! Never in my life would I have ordered a product that charged me $25.00 for Shipping and Handling. I called and spoke with Kelly at Ext.514 and she said the 9.95 was for processing and the 14.95 is for shipping and handling. I said to her " I did not agree to the additional charge of 14.95 at all. Well she said: it is on the website for everyone to read."
But what is not on the website is : an explanation of the charges that will be charged and for what? It does not explain that the ?Free Shipping is for 30 days. They also did not have the date of order shown on the invoice which I find rather absurd for any company. I had to ask the rep what my order date was and of course it was past my 30 days. I told her that i had used the device only once and asked to be able to return my order. She said no.

I also brought to her attention of how "sloppy" the products were packed - as if they were thrown in the box - looked like a used product. Of course she said No they do not send out returned products. I did not get anything resolved at all. They will not refund the 14.95 that I did not agree to. I told her that it is an "unethical business practice" and that I would report them. She said in so many words " to go ahead" for she was noting it on my account. I want other consumers to know what "kind" of company they are dealing with. That is with "No" regard for their customer! This is not how you build a business!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DermaWand/Greensboro-Georgia-30642/DermaWand-UnEthical-Business-Practice-Greensboro-Georgia-1017497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DermaWand