Complaint Review: Dermagist

• Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: Nancy — Woodinville Washington
Dermagist
711 Commerce Way E, Suite 5 Jupiter, Florida United States of America

Dermagist refused to refund my money after I returne their products within 30 days even though their brochure clearly stated that they would. Jupiter, Florida

I purchased several anti-aging/wrinkle creams from Dermagist and was told that they had a 30 day guaranteed customer satisfaction policy in which if you were not satisfied with their product, you could return it for a full refund minus shipping costs. I used their product for three weeks and not did it not do what they advertised it would, but it also irritated my skin and caused redness and burning.

So, I contacted them and they gave me an RMA number and told me to send they back the products for a refund, which I did. I waited for two weeks for a credit to appear on my credit card. When I did not see it, I contacted them and they told me that they had applied the money as a credit to my account with them.

I told them that since their product irritated my skin and did not produce the results that they advertised, I did not want to purchase anything else from them and asked them to return my money. They refused and offered me $50 of the $122 that I paid them and said that was all they could do. I asked them why their brochure clearly indicated a full refund if I was not satisfied, and the manager said that I should have read the small print under their store policy.

I feel that their advertising was blatantly misleading and their product, which is highly advertised on the Internet, is not capable of producing the results that they say. Also, their customer service manager was unnecessarily rude and did not even attempt to give me the 100% customer satisfaction guarantee that they claim in their advertisement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dermagist/Jupiter-Florida-33458/Dermagist-refused-to-refund-my-money-after-I-returne-their-products-within-30-days-even-t-1045838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dermagist