Complaint Review: Dermaline Skin Whitening Product

• Reported By: Angry Customer — California
Dermaline Skin Whitening Product
Tolleson, Arizona USA

Dermaline Skin Whitening Product Liar and Scammers Tolleson Arizona

Bought multiple Kojic Soap from this supplier and was given the run around for over a month. When I emailed them about my  product, they told me different stories. One personnel told me that they were waiting for restock, the next person told me that they were waiting for it to pass through "customs". Then the third time, the owner Maria told me that they were shipping the order to me as of "right now" and lo and behold, 3 weeks later, the order never came. Scammers!!! Thank god I paid via paypal or I would have lost 80 dollars! People please be careful with this suppliers!! They are scammers and are liars!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2014 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dermaline-Skin-Whitening-Product/Tolleson-Arizona/Dermaline-Skin-Whitening-Product-Liar-and-Scammers-Tolleson-Arizona-1170378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dermaline Skin Whitening Product