Complaint Review: Dermapril- SP By Raucher Bekke LLC -Free Trial Ripoff

• Updated: Mon, March 22, 2010

• Reported By: Piper S — Los Angeles California United States of America
Dermapril- SP By Raucher Bekke LLC -Free Trial Ripoff
300 NE 62nd Street Miami, Florida United States of America

Dermapril- SP By Raucher Bekke LLC -Free Trial Ripoff This company rips you off and charges your credit card even if you've returned the item Miami, Florida

I did the 14 day trial offer that Dermapril (AKA Dermapril- SP) offers. After day 2 I realized it wasn't working with my skin so I called to return the item , cancel any additional shipment and received a return authorization for the transaction.  The sales rep on the phone assured me that I will not be charged anything as long as I return it within 14 days of them giving me the return auth.  I even received an email from them saying that I will not be charged.

I followed their return instructions exactly and packed the item in the box that it came in with the return auth # clearly written on it. It was shipped via US postal service with a tracking number (the tracking number was for my own peace of mind).

Dermapril received the shipment within the 14 day period that they specified BUT they still charged me $54.95 - four days after, yes after,  they received it.  Of course, as soon as I saw it posted on my credit card bill I called Dermapril to reverse the charges.

3 phone calls were made, I was unable to reach a live person, always got their voice mail and left several messages. Their voice mail says a customer service rep will get back to me within 48 business hours. No one ever called me back.  I also sent two emails detailing the course of events and requesting that they reverse the charges.  Both emails were bounced back.

When you go to their website they direct you to the same email address that doesn't work and the same phone number that reaches no one. It is completely unethical to charge a customer for something they did not buy and since their customer service is non-existent, I finally called the credit card company to have them dispute the charges.

This company engages in unethical, down right fraudulent business practices and I urge all of you to stay away. For those of you who have been ripped off by them, don't roll over and take it. Voice your discontent. File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2010 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dermapril-SP-By-Raucher-Bekke-LLC-Free-Trial-Ripoff/Miami-Florida-33138/Dermapril-SP-By-Raucher-Bekke-LLC-Free-Trial-Ripoff-This-company-rips-you-off-and-charg-584105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dermapril- SP By Raucher Bekke LLC -Free Trial Ripoff