Complaint Review: Dermapure Products Haslemere

• Submitted: Mon, November 05, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 05, 2012

• Reported By: Vi English — Simi Valley California United States of America
Dermapure Products Haslemere

Dermapure Products Haslemere I received the first jar of dermapure, cancelled the order , I am still receving the jar. Charge $89.98,&$94.90. Internet

I order your product and the sample did not work. You sent me ajar in which I called to

cancelled your product. You sent me 2 more and charge me $89.95 and $94.90.

I went to the internet and I said not to send them. First I only received 1 jar, whichI said

I would pay. I will not pay for the other 2 jars. Just sent me my money back.

Your are all a bunch of money hungry jerks.---.I can not say what I really want to say.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2012 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dermapure-Products-Haslemere/internet/Dermapure-Products-Haslemere-I-received-the-first-jar-of-dermapure-cancelled-the-order--965112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dermapure Products Haslemere