Complaint Review: Dermapure product.U.K.

• Submitted: Sat, January 19, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 19, 2013

• Reported By: Njeri — Hyde park Massachusetts United States of America
Dermapure product.U.K.
U.K., Massachusetts United States of America

Dermapure product.U.K. Was to be free simple.Instead they started charging nonstop on my visa without my authorization. U.K., Massachusetts

Beware of dermapure product offers.They offer free simples,than they start automatically charging on your credit card.  I ordered on their web free simple trial,sudenly I found that they where charging me  nonstop on my credit card. I was already charged over $180 by the time I catchup with them.Also they never had their phone number listed to contact them and make a stop on their charges.After a while they sent as their defense for my credit card holders a copy of their WEBSITE,and a copy of their shipment which has no relation and no proof of  myself placing an order to buy from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2013 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dermapure-productUK/UK-Massachusetts-/Dermapure-productUK-Was-to-be-free-simpleInstead-they-started-charging-nonstop-on-my-999722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dermapure product.U.K.