Complaint Review: Dermawand

• Updated: Wed, July 17, 2013

• Reported By: Vickie Brown — Ozark Alabama
Dermawand
150 Stewart Pkway Greensboro, Georgia USA

Dermawand They say in the commercial that you have noting to loose we will even pay for your return shipping. WRONG they dont Greensboro Georgia

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Need some documents to follow up for you

I am totally disappointed in they way the refund process went to begin with. I was told that I had to pay for the return shipping when the commercial states that they will even pay for your return shipping if your not satisfied.

When I ordered the product there was a security problem with my card and they sent me an email stating I needed to contact them within 24 hrs or else they could not send me the product well I didnt call them back so I though I would not get the dermawand, no big worry I really decided that I really couldnt afford it anyway. A couple of days later they sent me an email and said Your Dermawand order is on its way.

I emailed them back and told them I couldnt afford it and was pretty much told sorry its already shipped but no problem just call customer service within 30 days.

called customer service and got no where now I have to pay to return it and I am stuck with a $9.95 processing fee.

I told the lady that they might want to review the commercial because it was false advertisment and if enough people got upset that a class action law suit could result she just acted like she didnt care.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dermawand/Greensboro-Georgia-30642/Dermawand-They-say-in-the-commercial-that-you-have-noting-to-loose-we-will-even-pay-for-y-1067673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dermawand

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Need some documents to follow up for you

AUTHOR: LadyB - ()

Hello,

I notice  a large number of complaints from your location.

I suspect you are causing mischief and do not have a real complaint that you can bring evidence to the table.

Please submit ANY proof that your order was made/cancelled/refunded/overcharged/wrongfully charged and I will personally follow it up for you.

This can be done by simply attaching docs to your post.

Many thanks,