Complaint Review: Dermawy

• Updated: Tue, July 15, 2014

• Reported By: janet — concord California
Dermawy
120 Smith Hines Rd Greenville, South Carolina USA

Dermawy Dermanique ordered "free"sample, decided to cancel - after many attempts to call NEVER could get through. now I am being charged $97.88 for product not recieved. Greenville South Carolina

I saw La Dermanique advertised on tv.  I decided to try the "free sample", to be charged only $4.95 for shipping.  I received the sample seven days later. was having second thoughts about the whole thing, as my bank called me and asked if I was aware that my credit card had been used.  I told them yes, but their call made me begin to worry.

I tried to call the phone number they listed as their customer service contact.  I tried numerous times, and was never able to even get a connection, only a "dead space" on the phone.

I found the reports about this company on Ripoff Report on the computer, and then I was really worried.

I have just received my credit card statement, and have been charged $97.88 for the month of July, that charge was on 07/07/14, and here it is 07/15/14 and I have not been able to get through to the company as well as not received any product for the charge on my credit card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2014 10:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dermawy/Greenville-South-Carolina-29607/Dermawy-Dermanique-ordered-freesample-decided-to-cancel-after-many-attempts-to-call-1162391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dermawy