Complaint Review: Dermitage Advanced Skin Renewal

• Updated: Thu, October 29, 2009

• Reported By: Cathering — Wilmington Massachusetts USA
Dermitage Advanced Skin Renewal
5300 Ontario Mills Parkway #400 Ontario, California United States of America

Dermitage Advanced Skin Renewal Free Sample is NOT free. You are enrolled ASAP into a $99.95/mo charge. Ontario, California

I, too have been completely scammed by Dermitage. In no way, shape or form did it say that I was signing up for a monthly plan of $99.95 when I purchased a "Free Sample" of Dermitage online. When you call the 800 number, they lower the price from $99.95 to $69.95 monthly and insist that it was clearly stated in the "free trial" ad that when you purchased a "FREE TRIAL" for $5.95 that you are enrolling in their monthly plan.

When I received my package I was beside myself. I never, ever, ever sign up for a "Free Trial" of anything just because of this situation. I telephoned Dermitage and they gave me 14 days to try the "FREE SAMPLE" which I paid $5.95 for or return it and Pay the postage myself.

I would like to keep my "FREE SAMPLE" which I paid for and be immediately removed from their ridiculous scam. I telephoned and have been warned by Customer Service that if I don't call them by November 14th, 2009 and pay to return the product myself, I will be charged ASAP to my credit card ($69.95). This is false marketing and it needs to stop now.

Is there anyway you can help me with this issue. I would thoroughly appreciate it. I should have known better than to fall for the "free trial".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2009 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dermitage-Advanced-Skin-Renewal/Ontario-California-91764/Dermitage-Advanced-Skin-Renewal-Free-Sample-is-NOT-free-You-are-enrolled-ASAP-into-a-99-516865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dermitage Advanced Skin Renewal