Complaint Review: Dermitage Advanced Skin Renewal

• Submitted: Fri, January 23, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 23, 2009

• Reported By:Alta Loma California
Dermitage Advanced Skin Renewal
5300 Ontario Mills Pkwy Unit 400 Ontario, California U.S.A.

Dermitage Advanced Skin Renewal wrinkles on my face and my bank acct Ontario California

They say that misery loves company but I'm not so sure. I just finished reading the report of many boxes of Dermitage charged for while dealing with a death in the family........Well I have been going through the same thing, but I was in the hospital.

AND this is the second company that has been doing this to me. The other is Acai Berry! You know the one that Oprah featured on her show. No fault to Oprah, but they have been taking $$$ from my account for months.

While I was ill I could care less about anything except feeling better and was not paying any attention to my finances. Couldn't figure out why I was getting charged by the bank for insufficent funds. Now that I feel better I have been going though everything for taxes and here they are every month they took 100.00 for Acai Berry and of course the anti aging company.

Acai Berry has two names Ip Certified Materials and the Fullfillment Center.

No more on line orders for me. I'm cured. As for the bank, I'm on hold as I write this.

Alta Loma, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2009 07:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dermitage-Advanced-Skin-Renewal/Ontario-California-91764/Dermitage-Advanced-Skin-Renewal-wrinkles-on-my-face-and-my-bank-acct-Ontario-California-415476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dermitage Advanced Skin Renewal