Complaint Review: Dermitage Advanced Skin Renewal

• Submitted: Wed, February 10, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, February 10, 2010

• Reported By: Billie — Western Grove Arkansas United States of America
Dermitage Advanced Skin Renewal

Dermitage Advanced Skin Renewal Free trial is not a free trial, beware,this is a scam Internet

You have to notify them and return the product within 14 days. You cannot return it without them giving you permission and the phone is so busy,I waited 45 minutes and then was told that I had already been charged $99.95 plus $5.95 shipping. I never had time to see if the product even works but I wouldn't buy it now even if it did. I thought it was a 30 day free trial(I pay shipping) but as it turned out I had less than 14 days to try it and it has cost me,so far,$105.90.  In my opinion this is nothing but a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2010 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dermitage-Advanced-Skin-Renewal/internet/Dermitage-Advanced-Skin-Renewal-Free-trial-is-not-a-free-trial-bewarethis-is-a-scam-Int-567273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dermitage Advanced Skin Renewal