Complaint Review: Dermitage By Syndero

• Submitted: Mon, April 28, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, April 28, 2008

• Reported By:san francisco California
Dermitage By Syndero
dermitage.com , California U.S.A.

Dermitage By Syndero damaged my under eye skin Suisun City California

I tried the free trial 6 months ago because I just had slight puffiness and a bit redness under my eyes due to crying and after wearing contact lenses for 2 weeks and working with computer. After just 1 night application and 1 morning application (I used all 3 products - one for dark circle, one for anti wrinkle, & 1 for eyelashes) with the right amount as directed in the box, my under eye skin got pulled soooo tight and it gave me lines under my eyes.

I stopped using it right away. It's been 6 months now as I wait and wait for my skin to go back to normal, but instead my under eye became more and more crepey, wrinkled, puffy, and dark like i have never seen my eyes like this before. My skin had loosen up, but my under eye just became weird looking and very unattractive. My eyes just never gone back to the way it was before. Now I have to wear concealer everywhere I go.

I am so madd and frustrated. Anybody experience any bad effects after using the eye treatment? On their website, they are out of stocks on this eye product. I wonder why, maybe it has caused harm instead of good to the customers.

I am definitely a victiom of dermitage. They stated on the website saying the cream works for en even very sensitive skin. i don't think so. Can anybody let me know that I'm not the only one experiencing this?

Yellow33
san francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2008 08:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dermitage-By-Syndero/California/Dermitage-By-Syndero-damaged-my-under-eye-skin-Suisun-City-California-329405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dermitage By Syndero