Complaint Review: Dermitage, Inc

• Submitted: Mon, January 25, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, January 25, 2010

• Reported By: Nancy — Sierra Vista Arizona United States of America
Dermitage, Inc

Dermitage, Inc skin care products which promise to remove wrinkles Internet

In August, I saw a free sample of Dermitage on Yahoo. I ordered it but they wanted me to either return the sample or pay for it. (The product is worthless) I have done that but now they have charged my bankcard for another shipment which I was able to stop but they are not returning the cost to my bank. I have send e-mail letters and telephone calls. Even got an e-mail saying that they would refund the money. But there has been no action.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2010 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dermitage-Inc/internet/Dermitage-Inc-skin-care-products-which-promise-to-remove-wrinkles-Internet-559663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dermitage, Inc