Complaint Review: Dermitage, Parent Company Syndero

• Submitted: Sun, November 04, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, November 06, 2007

• Reported By:Clearwater Florida
Dermitage, Parent Company Syndero
617 7th Street #305, LA CA 90017 Suisun City, California U.S.A.

Dermitage, Parent Company Syndero Unauthorized credit card use SuiSuisun City California

*UPDATE Employee: Maria, Please contact customer care!

I thought I was getting a free sample, despite the double use of my card for shipping and handle (2 transactions totallying less than $5).

When the package arrived I read how it "worked" and threw it away. I do not put alien chemicals under my skin.

About a week later my account was reduced by $69.95 by Dermitage. I immediately queried this and looked the company up on Google. Seeing that many people have been similarly ripped off, I reported them to the FTC and emailed the parent company.

My bank has been notified of the unauthorized use of my card, and I will have to proceed as if my card were stolen.

No word yet from the company.

I work. I do not make enough to pay $69.96 for a cream. I had NO IDEA this was their intention and I NEVER gave any authorization.

From what I read of others' experiences, they intend to charge this $69.95 fee monthly.

Not on my watch!

Maria
Clearwater, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2007 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dermitage-Parent-Company-Syndero/Suisun-City-California-94585/Dermitage-Parent-Company-Syndero-Unauthorized-credit-card-use-SuiSuisun-City-California-282876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dermitage, Parent Company Syndero

Have you tried calling in to our customer care team?

Please call 1-800-886-8805 so that we can work with you to stop the billing on your Dermitage subscription and resolve this situation.

We are staffed from 6:00am-5:30pm PST Monday through Friday and 7:00am-3:30pm PST on Saturday. We are closed Sunday.