Complaint Review: Dermitage Skin Care

• Submitted: Fri, March 26, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, March 26, 2010

• Reported By: DJ — Grand Junction Colorado U.S.A.
Dermitage Skin Care
5300 Ontario Mills Pkwy, unit 400 Ontario, California United States of America

Dermitage Skin Care Dermitge Customer Care, UNABLE TO CONTACT TO DISCONTINUE SAMPLE TRIAL - CHARGED $90 FOR MOISTURIZER!!! Ontario, California

I signed up to receive a sample product from DERMITAGE for $6.95 to be charged to my credit card.  Their statement said I had a trial period of 14 days to see whether or not I liked the product.  IT WAS NOT WORTH MORE THAN $6.95 !!!

I attempted to email the company and only got ERROR reports.  I attempted to call the company and they were always "exceedingly busy.. try again".

When I received my credit card information, I discovered DERMITAGE had charged $90.00 to my charge account!!  FOR SKIN LOTION!!  Little, tiny bottle of skin lotion.

I am currently disputing the charge!!  Their policy says you have to have a return number before you can return the product.  But, I was unable to get hold of anyone to give me a return number.  NOW they say my 14 day "trial period" is over and they REFUSE TO CREDIT MY ACCOUNT accordingly.

The nasty "customer service" broad I talked to on 03/26/2010 at 7:30 p.m., MDT, had a "pat answer".  She told me my 14 days was up ... other people were able to get through to cancel their order, blah, blah, blah.

NOW they have my credit card number!!  They have been appropriately reported to all the agencies I could come up with as well as my credit card company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2010 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dermitage-Skin-Care/Ontario-California-91764/Dermitage-Skin-Care-Dermitge-Customer-Care-UNABLE-TO-CONTACT-TO-DISCONTINUE-SAMPLE-TRIAL-585993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dermitage Skin Care