Complaint Review: Dermitage free sample

• Updated: Wed, September 02, 2009

• Reported By: SharonMC — Cleveland Ohio USA
Dermitage free sample
dermitage.com Ontario, California United States of America

Dermitage free sample Offered free trial and with shipping of $3.95. Then debited my credit card for $89.95 without my authorization Ontario, California

Was offered a free trial of wrinkle cream through an email message.  Message said they would charge you $3.95 for shipping.  They did and I received my products.  A jar of skin cream and a pump bottle of some kind of a serum.  They did send an email saying the free trial was coming.

I did not notice that on the very bottom it indicates if you do not call and return your product within 14 days, they bill you $89.00 and will continue to send new product every 30 days.

After I noticed I was debited, it was past the    14 days and they would not refund my money.  The best they did is delete my membership so no new product and credit me back $20.  I am still out $70.00 and do not even care for the product.

Sharon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2009 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dermitage-free-sample/Ontario-California-91764/Dermitage-free-sample-Offered-free-trial-and-with-shipping-of-395-Then-debited-my-cre-488704. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dermitage free sample