Complaint Review: Dermitage free sample

• Updated: Wed, January 20, 2010

• Reported By: Shawn — Centertown Missouri United States of America
Dermitage free sample
5300 Ontario Mills PKWY Internet United States of America

Dermitage free sample Sample arrived in 10 days. Free trial is 14 days. Internet

I went for the free trial.My order was made on 1/08/2010 it wasn't shipped until 01/11/2010 I received it on 01/19/2010 In the free trial you only have 14 days from time received ,in my case it was very late. I called informing Dermitage I was sending the sample back due to it was so late I would only be able to use it once and make a decision on if I wanted to keep it or not. I was granted a full 14 days but looking at the treatment it must be used for longer then 30 days . I called again telling I was sending back the item and was charged the entire amount. I had sent the package back when I learned of this. So I have no item and no money, with them billing me for additional shipment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2010 12:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dermitage-free-sample/internet/Dermitage-free-sample-Sample-arrived-in-10-days-Free-trial-is-14-days-Internet-557119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dermitage free sample