- Report: #439407
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Dermitage
Dermitagehttp://www.dermitage.com Ontario, California U.S.A.
Dermitage Free not really Free Ontario California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. Your sample is free for 14 days only; then you will have to pay the full price....what happened to the free sample?
2. If you do not cancel or return the unused product within that time-frame you will be billed for the full price of the product that oh by the way was free for you to use for 14 days, however now, because you didn't call and cancel the product you must love it sooooo much that you are willing to pay for the full price for this free produce. So again, tell me; at what point did you receive anything for free.
3. You will be automatically signed up to receive the product and will be billed $89.95 (has gone up $10.00 since I ordered and $20.00 per month since the first posting on this site) per month until you cancel your subscription.
Let me conclude by saying the product did not do anything for me.
4. In order to return the product you must contact the company and get an RMA number (Return to Manufacturer).
Did not see any change by usiing this product
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2009 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dermitage/Ontario-California-91764/Dermitage-Free-not-really-Free-Ontario-California-439407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.