Complaint Review: Dermitage

• Submitted: Sat, June 19, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, June 19, 2010

• Reported By: Barbara — Morgantown West Virginia U.S.A.
Dermitage
5300 Ontario Mills Pkwy Ontario, California United States of America

Dermitage Lies, lies, lies Ontario, California

I filled out a survey and was asked if I wanted a free gift.  I clicked yes.  I got Dermitage and had to give them my credit card number.

My "free gift" meant I had to pay for shipping to my house for supposedly $99 worth of merchandise.

I used the cream twice a day for two weeks, then I asked my two teenagers, "which side of my face has less wrinkles?"

They said, "Both sides look exactly the same."

I called to cancel, and they told me I'd have to send back the remaining cream and PAY for it to be shipped to them.

What kind of GIFT is this?????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2010 06:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dermitage/Ontario-California-91764/Dermitage-Lies-lies-lies-Ontario-California-615103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dermitage