Complaint Review: Dermitage

• Submitted: Tue, February 17, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 18, 2009

• Reported By:Palm Harbor Florida
Dermitage
5300 Ontario Mills Pkwy #400 Ontario, California U.S.A.

Dermitage, Syndero, Inc. Dermitage, Syndero Customer Service Phones Disconnected? Ontario California

*Author of original report: Dermitage Customer service back in business.

*Consumer Suggestion: here's how you can cancel

I would like to get an RMA number to return product and discontinue my subscription. The only method Dermitage provides for customer assistance is by phone at 800-886-8805. The number rings once and provides a busy signal. I have tried several times with the same result. I noticed the company is owned by Syndero, Inc. I went to their website for their customer care information and again only a phone number is available (800-747-3046). This number again rings once and then provides a busy signal. I have no other means to contact the company. Does anyone have an alternate phone? I suppose I will have to notify my credit card company and send a certified letter. Plus send the product back , signature required.

This company may have "hung up" on their customers. Don't get stuck! Buyer Beware. It is more of a pain than it is worth. In my opinion, the product is no better than lines that can be purchased at your discount store.

Ceddy22002
Palm Harbor, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2009 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dermitage/Ontario-California-91764/Dermitage-Syndero-Inc-Dermitage-Syndero-Customer-Service-Phones-Disconnected-Ontario-425017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dermitage

Dermitage Customer service back in business.

AUTHOR: Ceddy22002 - (U.S.A.)

To my surprise, I received the following email from Dermitage this morning. I had never reached them by phone. I did file my Ripoff report and contacted my credit card company for help. Since banks don't seem to work too well these days, I have to contribute the speedy success to Ripoff Report. Thanks a hundred plus!!

Hello,

You have been refunded $99.49, for your last shipment. Please keep that last kit as our gift for your troubles.We are sorry you had problems reaching us this morning we had some technical difficulties with our phone lines. You have been cancelled and no new charges will be made to your credit card.
Please allow up to 10 business days for this credit to post from your bank.
The refund should post to your account between 1 and 10 business days, depending on how quickly your bank processes.

Please contact customer service if the refund is not reflected on your next statement.

Regards,
Dermitage Support
800-886-8805
Monday-Friday 6:00am-5:30pm PST
Saturday 7:00am-3:30pm PST

#2 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Nikki - (U.S.A.)

go to Linked in and type Syndero, that will get you the names of people you need to speak to, then call 415-977-0490. You can dial by last name. I got them to cancel my order and recieved an email confirming so.

#3 Consumer Suggestion