Complaint Review: Dermitage

• Submitted: Tue, December 09, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 09, 2008

• Reported By:Columbus Ohio
5300 Ontario Mills Parkway - Unit 400 Ontario, California U.S.A.

Dermitage skin products money's funny, honey - GOTCHA Ontario California

Paid S & H charges to try offer of 30 day skin products in amount $6.95. Called company to cancel because did not see any changes on my entire face. Spoke with female agemt & was given RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization #.) She stated that I had 30 days for them to receive parcel and informed me about S&H , days I had to ship parcel & receive refund of S&H and full price of the products which December, 6, 2008, or would be billed
full price of $89.95. The 3 small containers was actually used to contain the product. Called tele# given me to, no answer for the last 6 days. They did however, get into my bank account on 12-4-08 & proceeded to take out $89.95. Still no reponse via mail, E-mail or telephone. I am angry! Help, please. My overdraft fee + return of the merchandise, leaves me feeling scammed. O, BTW, they stipulated "even if product was used or empty")

What other measures to take I must do to stop & possibly retrieve my Money? I am now closing the bank account to avoid further monies to this unscrupulous company (?) What else to do?

Queen anne
Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2008 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dermitage/Ontario-California-91764/Dermitage-skin-products-moneys-funny-honey-GOTCHA-Ontario-California-399484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dermitage