Complaint Review: Derrick Dailey - REM STUDIOS

• Submitted: Wed, June 10, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 20, 2013

• Reported By:CHICAGO Illinois
Derrick Dailey - REM STUDIOS
3511 West Belmont Ave, Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Derrick Dailey - REM STUDIOS, Wanted Felon, Stolen Property Warrant & Fraudulent Business Chicago Illinois

*Consumer Comment: I believe he never ever was modeling agent

*Consumer Comment: contack me for all his info

*Consumer Suggestion: Derrick Jermaine Dailey is Scammer

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: D.Dailey

*Author of original report: Derrick Dailey - REM STUDIOS (GOOGLE COMPLAINTS & RIPOFF)

*Consumer Suggestion: This makes no sense

REM STUDIOS HAS RIPPED OFF TENS AND TENS OF PEOPLE WITH DREAMS. AFTER A LOT OF INVESTIGATION WITH A FELLOW LAW ENFORCEMENT FRIEND IT APPEARS THAT MR. DERRICK DAILEY ONE OF THE PARTNERS OF REM STUDIOS HAS AN OUTSTANDING CRIMINAL WARRANT FOR PERSONAL PROPERTY THEFT AS OF 2008. WE ALSO FOUND OUT THAT MR. DAILEY IS EXPERIENCED IN GRAPHIC DESIGN AND THAT IS WHY THEIR SCAM IS SO GOOD IS BECAUSE THEIR SITE IS SO PROFESSIONAL LOOKING. IF YOU KNOW OF ANY CONTACT INFORMATION FOR MR. DERRICK DAILEY PLEASE FORWARD IT TO THIS WEBSITE AND THEY WILL FORWARD IT TO THE PROPER PERSON.

Anonymous
CHICAGO, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2009 11:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Derrick-Dailey-REM-STUDIOS/Chicago-Illinois-60618/Derrick-Dailey-REM-STUDIOS-Wanted-Felon-Stolen-Property-Warrant-Fraudulent-Business-460579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Derrick Dailey - REM STUDIOS

I believe he never ever was modeling agent

AUTHOR: Raimonda - ()

He runs away from me without paying rent or 30 day notice. He told me, he is working in some company and selling school supplies. And for the last 2 years was in Poland, got polish citizenship and other BS he was always telling me. At the time of running away with all his belongings, he told my doorman, he is going to Europe to work. And told me he has some family problems in Arizona or Texas and moving to Palatine to work rented condos, to save some money. So no one story is the same. I think he is pathological liar and scammer.Hei own ex-boyfriend told me on FB, he scammed him and his parents of money and jewelry. So do it yourself mathematics about him and his " modeling jobs".

contack me for all his info

AUTHOR: Raimonda - ()

I have his info, DL number, his ex info, his closest friend in Chicago address and work place as dancing teacher, his cell number , where his is working now( if it is true).Want him to pay for all his crimes to people. Just filed my own report.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Derrick Jermaine Dailey is Scammer

AUTHOR: Raimonda - ()

He rented room from me, by month to month agreement. And left 5th of May, with all his belongings, without 30 day notification or May rent. Promised me to pay by 10th of May, but till now have no money or explanation from him. I guess all reports about his scams are true. He always paid rent in cash. Was telling some BS (made up) stories, so I assume he is pathological lyer.

Please, contact me and I will provide all info I have, cell number, where his ex-boyfriend lives, his closest friend address and all info. His ex-boyfriend told me about this site, because he was ripped off by Dailey in money and jewelry. Have his FB e-mails to me.I hope it helps you to hunt this low life down.

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

D.Dailey

AUTHOR: d.dailey - (United States of America)

Rem studios was owned by Robert Owczarek. The company was up and running way before i (Derrick Dailey) was given a position in the company as VP. My experience was never in graphic design and the website was up and running before i was even offered a position in the company. I was an employee with a salary at rem studios. Rem studios went under because of problems in the personal life of Mr. Owczarek. Myself and other employees had to look for another job just like anyone else when the company suddenly went under, because of a death in Mr. Owczarek's family.

Derrick Dailey - REM STUDIOS (GOOGLE COMPLAINTS & RIPOFF)

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

To Whom It May Concer:

In follow up to "SuperModel's" comments which were posted by Mr. Dailey. If you notice after going to their website both of the phone numbers for their "New York" and "Hollywood" locations are disconnected. I am sure after they read this they will try and remedy this factor with an answering service or something. If you also look at the Better Business Bureau rating for REM Studios it has been suspended due to numerous credible complaints against REM Studios. Fortunately there are numerous people who have written the Illinois Department of Commerce and also the Illinois Attorney General's office with letter's of complaint to try and stop this madness. I also along with others have recently learned that Mr. Derrick Dailey has an outstanding warrant for property theft under $5,000 dollars. He claims he is legitimate but how can someone with an outstanding felonious property theft warrant be legitimate???? As a concerned citizen of Chicago and Consumer myself I am arranging a group to shed light on this scam. Please contact me so your name can be added to the list as well. We are also trying to get other media outlets to help us out!

Concerned Citizen & Consumer Group
Chicago, IL

#6 Consumer Suggestion

This makes no sense

AUTHOR: Supermodel - (U.S.A.)

I have been to R.E.M studios for direction in singing and modeling. The staff there are very nice and helpful and i have never had a problem with the studio. The letter that was written by someone who is clearly just up to no good makes no sense. You say the website looks so professional looking? Probably because the people there are professionals. News flash consumer, if he had a warrant it wouldnt be hard to find him, he owns the company, duh. Sounds like this person is full of hate for people that help others. I dont know Mr. Dailey that well but i do know that he has given tons of people a chance in the world of singing, modeling, acting, and dancing. I attented an event where he was noted as the director of the year! Please, stop hating on the success of the young and get a life!