Complaint Review: Deseri gehring

• Reported By: Dawn rooney — Shelton Connecticut
Deseri gehring
21334 cherry canyon ln Tomball, Texas United States of America

Deseri gehring Blue Great Dane puppy scam Tomball, Texas

I communicated with a few people on hoobly inquiring about blue Great Dane puppies and a few people that I communicated with gave me deseri gehring email and at that time I communicated with her regarding a Great Dane puppie, she sent me pictures and she gave me references ask a lot about my living arrangements to make sure I was suited to give the pup a good home, I also did some investigating her name on the Internet and I didn't find out anything fraudulent on her, so I decided to get a pup from her, she told me to wire her the money so I did than I emailed her the payment information from western union, she said she will than contact me in the morning with the puppy flight info, in the morning I checked my email and did not get anything from her, so I just wanted to send her an email in regards to the pup, I emailed her and it was returned saying this account is disabled, so I sent a certified letter to the only address I had, no response as of yet, so I deceided to go back on the hoobly website and email different people in regards to pups and no one seems to have any pups on hoobly they all gave me her email address, so I believe she has more than one account on her and in different states, so this has cost me about a total of $750.00 and still no pup, I am so heart broken that any person can do this to another person, hopeful justice will avail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2013 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deseri-gehring/Tomball-Texas-77375/Deseri-gehring-Blue-Great-Dane-puppy-scam-Tomball-Texas-1037626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deseri gehring