Complaint Review: Desert Nissan, Las Vegas, Nevada

• Reported By: Jeff V. — Las Vegas Nevada USA
Desert Nissan, Las Vegas, Nevada
5050 West Sahara Ave. Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Desert Nissan The Service Department is a Rip-Off Las Vegas Nevada

On 30 July 09, we took our Nissan Altima in to service because the check engine light came on, and the car was dying at traffic lights. The service rep assured us that he would call us in a couple of hours with the diagnosis.

When service did not call on the following day, my girlfriend called them. She was informed that she needed an oil change at 39.99. I told her that I would change the oil myself. When she declined the oil change, Nissan informed her that the car was ready to be picked up, and there was nothing wrong with it.

When we arrived to pick up the car, we were met with an unfriendly attitude from the service department. We did not comment, but were met with the same unfriendliness from the cashier. My girlfriend paid the bill of 150.02 and we left.
 After examining the bill, I seen that they wrote up that the P0011 [Intake Timing Solonoid], a/c needed service, and an axle seal was leaking, but told my girlfriend that there waqs nothing wrong with the car. They claimed to have driven the car but failed to mention that it was in need of brake repair.
My girlfriend owns two Nissans and was going to trade one in on a new one. Because we feel that we were overcharged, lied to, and treated badly by service and the cashier, we will never have any further dealings with Desert Nissan.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2009 08:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Desert-Nissan-Las-Vegas-Nevada/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89146/Desert-Nissan-The-Service-Department-is-a-Rip-Off-Las-Vegas-Nevada-478632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Desert Nissan, Las Vegas, Nevada