Complaint Review: Desert Nissan

• Submitted: Sat, July 19, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, July 20, 2008

• Reported By:bullhead city Arizona
Desert Nissan
5050 W Sahara Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Desert Nissan Bait and switch Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: What Does Nissan Have To Do With This?

I had the worst experience ever with a car dealer today at Desert Nissan. I am currently leasing a 2005 Titan LE, which I have had for 3 years. I have been in the market for a new Altima, but I am very picky as to what color and options I wanted. I finally found the exact vehicle I wanted on the Desert Nissan website and called their sales dept to see how much it would cost me.

I explained to the rep that I was in a lease and I wanted to get out of that and into buying the new Altima. She gave me an out the door price, so I made an appointment to come buy my new car. Upon arriving at the dealership the car was perfect. We started paper work and that when they decided to tell me that the price they quoted on the phone was far from the real price after I gave them back the Titan.

Now mind you, I drove 90 miles, to this dealer. Just for this car. Now I was told the price would be at leave $5400 more because of my lease, which I had already informed them of. This experience has ruined me on the Nissan brand. I will never, own, lease, or drive another Nissan. This was the classic bait and switch.

Svysocky
bullhead city, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2008 09:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Desert-Nissan/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/Desert-Nissan-Bait-and-switch-Las-Vegas-Nevada-353295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Desert Nissan

#1 Consumer Suggestion

What Does Nissan Have To Do With This?

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

Your problem isn't with the brand! You were WISE to get out of that CAR FLEASE.
A CAR FLEASE is a bad deal. Don't EVER, EVER get into such a deal again!