Complaint Review: Desert Nissan

• Submitted: Thu, May 24, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 07, 2013

• Reported By: dontchoosedesertnissan — las vegas Nevada United States of America
Desert Nissan
5800 west sahara avenue las vegas, Nevada United States of America

Desert Nissan The managers are un-professional and rude They approved me for a car called me a week later to return the car but wont return my down payment for the car that was returned las vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: You need to speak up louder

They approved me for a new car, called me back a week later and told me to return the car they could not help me at all...then they took my money down on the car that I was not approved on 2 days after I gave them their car back and are giving me the run around about giving me my money back...I will never tell anyone to purchase a car thru them...they are con artists and running scams to get peoples hard earned money...don't be a victim to their scams like I was

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2012 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Desert-Nissan/las-vegas-Nevada-89146/Desert-Nissan-The-managers-are-un-professional-and-rude-They-approved-me-for-a-car-called-887722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Desert Nissan

You need to speak up louder

AUTHOR: Auto dealer fraud Investigator - ()

You need to speak up very loud if they have your money and they could not get you financed they need to give your money back. They got their car back they need to give you your money back. That's the problem with consumers wen it comes to purchasing cars they're not willing to speak up loud enough when they feel that they've been taken advantage of.

It's not hard for you to go to the manufacturer and tell them your story. Maybe if you let them know that they've made the ripoff report and you will update your report once you get your money back.  Remember the squeaky wheel always gets the oil.

Make sure they know your name Don't be afraid to use your name when you speak up.