Complaint Review: Desert Ridge Gastroenteorology

20950 North Tatum Boulevard, Phoenix, Arizona United States of America
  • Phone: (480) 585-9555
  • Web:
  • Category: Clinics

Desert Ridge Gastroenteorology Dr. Sand Bruce HORRIBLE OFFICE, STAY AWAY!!!!! Phoenix, Arizona

Please stay away from this unprofessional clinic! I had schedule an appointment to see Dr. Sand and I was trying to have my records faxed to their office from a previous hospital stay and i came to find out that they can't receive faxes over 10 pages, my hospital stay was of more than 20 days, I talked to the manager and her unprofessionalism was beyond words, she is rude and tries to intimidate you with big words, aren't the patient supposed to be right? well not in this office basically you have to do all the work because they are not capable of taking care of anything, just the fact that they lack the appropriate office equipment was a clear sign that this was a place to avoid and I hope you stay away from them to. I work in the medical field and i know they are to call requesting for your records to have them available for your visit, but unless you want to do all the work go ahead and schedule an appointment with them. I should mention that because of my illness i was still in pretty bad shape and couldn't move much or be around trying to get my medical records to have them deliver to them, needless to say I cancel my appointment and had to go with someone else. My interaction with them was minimal  but extremely unpleasant, it's not worth it please find someone else so you don't have to be as upset as I was.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Desert-Ridge-Gastroenteorology/Phoenix-Arizona-85050/Desert-Ridge-Gastroenteorology-Dr-Sand-Bruce-HORRIBLE-OFFICE-STAY-AWAY-Phoenix-Ari-993883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Desert Ridge Gastroenteorology