Complaint Review: Design Advertising Group, Design Jax, Ric Fleming, CamgInc, Baylifedesigns.com

• Submitted: Tue, March 11, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 11, 2008

• Reported By:Jacksonville Florida
Design Advertising Group, Design Jax, Ric Fleming, CamgInc, Baylifedesigns.com
3218 Climbing Ivy Trl. Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

Design Advertising Group Design Jax Ric Fleming Design Advertising GroupDesign Advertising Group, Design Jax, Ric Fleming, Richard Fleming, Baylifedesigns.comDesign Advertising Group, Design Jax, Ric Fleming, CamgInc Ric Fleming, Design Advertising Group, LLC has ripped me off as well for completed work that was not compensated. Ormond Beach, Jacksonville Florida

I am not surprised to see that Ric Fleming has scammed other people. I am pleased that people are now speaking out about Ric Fleming and the fraud that he consumes honest working people with.

It has been a while since my experience with Ric Fleming, but I will attempt to summarize what he has done to me as accurately as I remember it without having to go through all the emails and information from the past.

I worked for Ric/Design Advertising Group, LLC, Camg and whatever other aliases he may use. I responded to his ad via craigslist.org for a web design position for $1,250 per month. He called me and hired me.

He told me he had about 1,500 sites and plenty of money coming in. The next day when he sent the ftp login info I saw that he did in fact have many websites. So, I figured this is probably a legit job.

Emails started coming in and I started doing the work assigned. He told me to let him know when I had 40 hours of work and he will send me a check. I worked very hard to do all the work and kept a detail track of my hours. When I had 40 I let him know and he said no problem he will get a check out tomorrow and to keep going. He said I was doing a great job.

Days went by and no check. I contacted him several times via email and he called my phone to tell me the check was sent back and that he will overnight the check. I waited the next day expecting a check and nothing. I talked to him again and he assured me the check was sent over-night. I kept working giving him the benefit of the doubt. The check was finally sent for $1,250. I was happy and continued to work hard. I had another 40 hours in and let him know. He had no issues and continued to send me more work. I completed hundreds of tasks. By 90 hours I still haven't received an additional check. I told him of my frustration and would not continue to do more work until I received another check for work completed. He finally sent me a check but not for $1,250 or 40 hours as agreed upon. It was for less and more hours! I was not happy with Ric Fleming doing this to me after my dedication and our agreement. I would not do the work until it was resolved. Eventually he cancelled the check and never sent me the money owed to me. He owes me for about $2,500 for work completed.

I have every email ever sent to and from Ric Fleming to prove exactly what happened. He can not deny it. I also have the work completed, the hours it took and his responses to my requests to get paid.

There are a lot of thoughts I have of Ric Fleming and what he has done to me and my family. However, I have to feel sorry for the person he is and the people around him. That's all I need to say.

To hear that Mike Bondanza, Sassy, Bobbi Nagle, Eve Alexander, Mrs. Castellano and more have been fraudulently scammed by Ric Fleming only adds to the sadness of the whole thing. I am happy to hear that people are now speaking up and I hope that everyone he has done this to will file a report so that we can see the extent of his fraud. I see that his main site is now offline and he is operating from baylifedesigns.com as stated from another fraud posting. Therefore, it leads me to believe he has done this to many more people than I imagined.

If he has done the same to you, I would be willing to release all the information I have to law enforcement or your attorney to help you with your case. If there is enough people he has done this to, perhaps a class action lawsuit is in order or could this be considered fraud?

Anonymous
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2008 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Design-Advertising-Group-Design-Jax-Ric-Fleming-CamgInc-Baylifedesignscom/Jacksonville-Florida-32216/Design-Advertising-Group-Design-Jax-Ric-Fleming-Design-Advertising-GroupDesign-Advertising-317004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Design Advertising Group, Design Jax, Ric Fleming, CamgInc, Baylifedesigns.com