Complaint Review: Design Nation 360

• Updated: Fri, January 11, 2013

• Reported By: rikyx — Davie Florida United States of America
Design Nation 360

Design Nation 360 Boardwalk Lens. Photography Lenses Fraud! Internet

I bought a canon 17-40mm L right before Christmas. The same day I bought the lens at night the company called me letting me know that the lens was going to arrive in few day, and also the person who I talked to (Joseph) was going to throw 2 filters on the box for free. So after waiting for a week UPS knocked my door with a box, I paid the UPS guy with a money order directed to Design Nation Thirty six zero, the amount of $396.00.

As soon as I opened the box a cheap sigma lens was there instead of my canon. I called the company immediately to see what happened with my lens, same person (Joseph) answered the phone, and I explained to him about the lens mistake. He apologized and said that the new lens will arrive in 2 days. And since there 12/24/2012 I have not gotten any new from them. The web does not exist any more and the phone number is disconnected.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Design-Nation-360/internet/Design-Nation-360-Boardwalk-Lens-Photography-Lenses-Fraud-Internet-995113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Design Nation 360