Complaint Review: Design Savers Plan LLC

• Updated: Thu, July 19, 2007

• Reported By:Deptford New Jersey
Design Savers Plan LLC
Colorado Nationwide U.S.A.

Design Savers Plan LLC SCAM !!!! Stole my money using the internet. Ripoff Aurora Colorado

This company never paid any bills or honored the advertised health insurance plan. When I tried to get to the bottom of things, they would keep me on phone (hold) for hours.

They also auto billed my credit card without authorization; I told them to stop and got no results. I finally cancelled my Capital One Card because Capital One was only interested what was in my wallet regardless of the situation. I can only assume they are just interested in making profits, not protecting the consumer.

It is sad when a mom with limited financial means is ripped off this bad. In my opinion, this company is run by scummy people that probably have a bunch of lawyers keeping them out of jail. They know that the average joe doesn't have the resources to go after them; which I don't.

Emmie
Deptford, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2007 07:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Design-Savers-Plan-LLC/nationwide/Design-Savers-Plan-LLC-SCAM-Stole-my-money-using-the-internet-Ripoff-Aurora-Colorado-1032943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Design Savers Plan LLC