Complaint Review: Design Savers Plan

• Submitted: Fri, May 16, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, May 16, 2008

• Reported By:Candor New York
Design Savers Plan
2851 S. Parker Rd. #960 Aurora, Colorado U.S.A.

Design Savers Plan 80014 Took my money for Ins. plan. Will not refund my money back. Aurora Colorado

I got on line to find child health plus for ins. I lost my job and needed to find help for me and my family. So I was filling out a form online and put in my personal information and phone numbers. Then before I was done filling out the form. This man Erone called me before I was done filling out the form. I asked him if he was from Child Health Plus he said no. He said he had a better plan for me Design savers plan that would save me lots of money on my medical bills Dental and eyes.

It sounded good but to good to be true. He asked me if I could pay for it that was a $135.00 1 time fee then it was going to be $234.50 every month. So I gave him my debt card number on Dec.21,2006 he said that I would have to wait to get my cards in the mail.

I got them then I started to try to see if my Doctors or Dental would except them they told me no that they never heard of that plan before. He also told me that Walmart would except the cards for my eyes and they said no didn't ever hear about Design savers plan. He told me that my cards would be able to use them on 1/15/2007 I couldn't use them no one would except them. So I called Design Savers Plan back and said I want to cancel it and want my money refunded back to me. She said to give her my card number again and I said I can't I don't have that acct. no more.

I also called them several times back and said why haven't u refunded my money back to me in the mail. Deven told me if I would of not canceled my bank acct. they could refund it back to my acct. faster than by mailing a check to me. I didn't want them to get any more money out of my acct.

Here it is 2008 and they haven't sent me my money back yet. They tell me every time I call they say im on a waiting list for my check to be mailed back to me. Please some please help me get my money back I have medical bills pileing up and havin a hard time paying them after these jerks messed my life up. My acct. no. they gave me is 607078651 when I give that to them they try to tell me there is to many numbers. They try to play stupid with me every time I call. They r taking alot of peoples money these people need to be stopped some Lawyer should take this company to court and have a big law suit brought against them and make millions of dollars back for every one they put alot of stress on them. Thanks and again I hope some one will help me.

Mert
Candor, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2008 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Design-Savers-Plan/Aurora-Colorado-80014/Design-Savers-Plan-80014-Took-my-money-for-Ins-plan-Will-not-refund-my-money-back-Auro-332884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Design Savers Plan