efficient

• Submitted: Fri, January 12, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, January 12, 2007

• Reported By:Omaha Nebraska
Design Savers Plan
2851 S. Parker Road Aurora, Colorado U.S.A.

Design Savers Plan , Benefit Plan Kept deposit after cancelling within 48 hours Aurora Colorado

This company is very manipulative.
I realized I made a mistake after signing up since NO doctors in my area accepted it.
I called within 48 hours to cancel and was told since I was cancelling within such a short time of joining it would be no problem to issue me a full refund.

Except now they say that person was wrong and that they are keeping my deposit because I was told it was non-refundable. They are not giving me back my $135.00.

I think that's a lot of money for doing absolutely nothing. I don't know how they get away with this. I could understand $50 maybe but this is just
ridiculous.

Jenny
Omaha, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2007 08:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Design-Savers-Plan/Aurora-Colorado-80014/Design-Savers-Plan-Benefit-Plan-Kept-deposit-after-cancelling-within-48-hours-Aurora-Col-230267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Design Savers Plan