• Report: #262075

• Submitted: Fri, July 20, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 23, 2007

• Reported By:Washington North Carolina
Design Savers Plan
2851 S Parker Road, Suite 1300-Penthouse Aurora, Colorado U.S.A.

Design Savers Plan My Refund Check Bounced! Never received my membership Kit! Ripped OFF for $350.00! Aurora Colorado

*Consumer Suggestion: HELP TO THE ONES WHO WERE RIPPED OFF BY DESIGN SAVERS PLAN

Back in October 2006, I signed up with Design Savers Plan for Discount Health Services, which as I found out, weren't even available in my area.

They took my sign-up fee plus 2 months membership and never sent me a membership packet! I finally got through to them to cancel the membership.

After waiting for a month to receive a refund, I deposited the check and You guessed it, IT Bounced! And I was charged a 5.00 fee from my bank!!!

I wish I had read the Ripp-Off report before I did business with these people!!

I am thankful I found them now. I never do business over the internet anymore until I check with the Rippoff report.

I don't know if I can get my money back but it is comforting to know there is someone on my side.

PLEASE!! DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!

Linda
Washington, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2007 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Design-Savers-Plan/Aurora-Colorado-80014/Design-Savers-Plan-My-Refund-Check-Bounced-Never-received-my-membership-Kit-Ripped-OFF-f-262075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Design Savers Plan

#1 Consumer Suggestion

HELP TO THE ONES WHO WERE RIPPED OFF BY DESIGN SAVERS PLAN

AUTHOR: Davis - (U.S.A.)

All you have to do is report them to your Attorney General's Office in Colorado.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC