Complaint Review: Design Savers Plan

• Submitted: Sat, March 31, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, March 31, 2007

• Reported By:Brooklyn New York
Design Savers Plan
2851 South Parker Road, Suite 1300, Aurora, Colorado U.S.A.

Design Savers Plan Ripoff Embezzlers Aurora Colorado

I'm a single Professional woman who is a consultant so must pay ALL my Insurance coverages independently. In December 2006, after completing a request on-line for what I believed to be Health Insurance providers comparison, I received a call the same day from a woman who first claimed to be representing Family Security Council but explained that the monthly debit from my account for Platinum Membership would from Design Savers Plan.

After I completed the sign-up, I felt a bit uneasy and did a web search of that Company only to find negative reports about alleged rip-offs.

I immediately called back and was reassured that not only were they legit but that I could cancel any time but to wait until I receive the Membership Kit in the mail before taking action. After I got the packet, I checked with a few Doctors that I know and they indeed had no knowledge of the company.

I again called and was informed that they usually utilize various well known Insurance Providers coverage depending on the need. They again stalled and I again called in late February when they debited ANOTHER $139.50 from my account.

By this time I called my bank to stop ALL transaction from them but the Bank said I had to work it out with the company to STOP this fraudulent activity. I again called in early March and they said they would cancel my Membership and that I should call back in 48 to 72 hours to verify cancellation.

But just like the other complinants, they withdrew another $139.50 on March 19th even after a woman who said her name was CHARMAINE assured me that the account was cancelled and that I would no longer be billed.

They are exactly as others report and I am willing to seek legal action to get them to cease their criminal activities against honest hard-working people who are trying to obtain reasonably priced Health Care.

Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2007 11:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Design-Savers-Plan/Aurora-Colorado-80014/Design-Savers-Plan-Ripoff-Embezzlers-Aurora-Colorado-241773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Design Savers Plan